How to Use
Verified Buyer Review
"I have recently developed a case of rosacea. I was told it was a gut thing. My dermatologist prescribed a cream for that problem at the cost of $80. I also purchased Microbiome Builder. After about 2 months the blemishes on my face started to fade. Soon after my face was looking great. I ran out of the Microbiome and didn’t get more. Two weeks later - guess what? Yes, the blemishes and redness were back. So I reordered Microbiome and hopefully my face will be clear again. I am a firm believer that it was the Microbiome that helped in the first place and will again.” - Jeanette B.
This formula is designed to support a healthy gut microorganism balance while supporting healthy GI, skin, and immune function. This dairy-free formulation is featured in a delayed-release capsule to increase intact delivery to the small intestine by protecting these organisms from stomach acid.
Healthy skin starts with a healthy gut. When we support our gut microbiome, it impacts our skin microbiome.
Serving Size: 1 capsules Servings Per Container: 30
||% Daily Value
|Probiotic Blend (50 million CFU)
- Biﬁdobacterium lactis (UABla-12™) 17.8 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (DDS®-1) 5.7 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (UALp-05™) 8.6 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (UALc-03™) 3.5 billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium breve (UABbr-11™) 3.5 billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium biﬁdum (UABb-10™) 1.0 billion CFU
- Biﬁdobacterium longum (UABl-14™) 1.0 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (UALs-07™) 2.9 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG) 3.0 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (UALpc-04™) 3.0 billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, delayed release capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum), vegetable stearate, silica.
Contains: Non-GMO ingredients. Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with a meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease