Sail away from the heat and stress with this delicious and oh-so-good for you Tropical Smoothie recipe.
- 1 cup (235 ml) organic unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup (70 g) chopped papaya
- ¼ avocado
- ¼ cup (42.5 g) chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup (21 g) unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon (11 g) chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lime juice
- Handful of ice made from filtered water
- Dash of stevia powder
In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy cold. For more recipes that will help you achieve glowing health and skin, get your FREE COPY of my book, Clean Skin From Within.