This summer soup is great for a warm days when you need to cool down! Watermelon is an excellent source of the antioxidants lycopene, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. This juicy fruit is 92 percent water, meaning it’s packed with hydration benefits.
Get your free Bonus Recipes!
33 Recipes For Naturally Glowing Skin!
- 2 1/2 cups seeded, cubed watermelon
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup diced white onion
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp grated fresh giner (or 1/2 tsp to taste)
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1/2 cup sliced raw almonds
- Extra-virgin olive oil for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, place all ingredients except the almonds and olive oil.
- Quickly blend until smooth.
- Add additional salt to taste and garnish each serving with 1/4 cup of almonds and a drizzle of olive oil.