Get your free Bonus Recipes!
33 Recipes For Naturally Glowing Skin!
The Salmon Salad Wrap is one of my favorite skin-nourishing recipes for lunch or dinner. This recipe combines the healthy benefits of salmon’s Omega-3 fatty acids and essential minerals and nutrients from collard greens.
Salmon Salad Wraps
- 1 lb wild salmon, cooked, chilled, deboned, and flaked or canned wild salmon, drained
- 1 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt or Celtic seat salt or more to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 6 large collard green leaves
- In a large bowl mix the salmon, cucumber, celery, and red onion
- In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley, chives, and salt. Add the dressing to the salmon mixture, and stir gently to combine.
- Place 1/2 cup (about 60g) of salmon salad on a cllard green leaf and roll it up like a wrap. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.