Get your free Bonus Recipes!
33 Recipes For Naturally Glowing Skin!
Chilled Avocado Soup
This cool, refreshing soup's main ingredient is one of my all-time favorite skin-nourishing foods: avocado. Mixed with cilantro, lime juice, and ginger, this zesty bowl is sure to tickle your taste buds.
Servings: 8 people
- 4 cups Chicken Bone Broth or Vegetable Broth
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, or Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for garnish
- Pine nuts, for garnish
- In a blender, combine the broth, avocados, basil, cilantro, lime juice, cider vinegar, ginger, and salt. Blend until smooth, but don't over-blend or the soup will heat up and become too thick. Refrigerate until cold.
- To serve, garnish with a swirl of olive oil and a sprinkling of pine nuts.