Get your free Bonus Recipes!
33 Recipes For Naturally Glowing Skin!
This bowl is raw, simple, and delicious. When chia seeds sit in liquid for 10 minutes, they absorb the fluid and transform into a tapioca-like consistency. If you don't care for tapioca's texture, blend the chia seeds with the other ingredients for a smoother consistency.
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups organic unsweetened almond milk, or unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 count pitted dates, or stevia to taste
- 1/2 cup cashew
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 12 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt or Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, or raspberries or pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Place the chia seeds in a medium bowl. In a high-speed blender, combine the almond milk, dates, cashews, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until creamy and smooth. Pour over the chia seeds and stir well to combine. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the pudding thickens.
- Serve at room temperature, or refrigerate and serve cold. Top with coconut and blueberries, if desired.