Get your free Bonus Recipes!
33 Recipes For Naturally Glowing Skin!
Chamomile Oat Cleanser
Great for Heath and Emmett skin types (see theskinquiz.com) because of its anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing benefits, even for sensitive skin.
- 1/4 cup organic oats ground into a flour, or oat flour
- 1 count organic chamomile tea bag
- 3/4 cup hot distilled water
- In a food processor, grind the oats into a fine (not gritty) powder; transfer to a medium bowl. In a mug, steep the chamomile tea in hot water for at least 3 to 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir enough tea into the oat flour to make a paste. Wet your face with warm water and gently massage the cleanser over your face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water. Use within 2 days.
- Alternatively, refrigerate the tea and flour separately, combining the ingredients when needed. Use the ingredients within 5 days.