Based on your answers, you’re not experiencing the skin problems many people struggle with.
If you have clear flawless skin and optimal health, that’s fantastic!
If you feel your skin could still use some improvement, that’s okay too!
It’s a good idea to be proactive with your health and skin.
To help you prevent problems down the road and achieve an even more radiant glow, here are a few suggestions for you…
1. Eat a skin-nourishing diet. Consuming a nutrient-rich, cleansing, and balanced diet will help you maintain a healthy glow for years to come. Include antioxidant-rich vegetables, fruit, legumes, and high quality protein and fats. Some of my favorite skin-nourishing foods are wild salmon, avocados, broccoli, berries, chia seeds and coconut.
2. Start your day right. A healthy breakfast is the most important way to start your day, but it’s often challenging to get the right nourishment. If you struggle with breakfast or are looking for a great way to start your day, try my All-In-One daily shake.
3. Address your nutrition gaps. A multi-vitamin and mineral supplement is a great way to deal with any gaps you may have in your diet and help prevent or address nutritional deficiencies. If your diet is less than ideal or you just want to improve your nutrition, try my Daily Nutrient Packets.
4. Manage stress. Stress takes its toll on your health and skin. If you don’t already have a daily practice, find a routine that helps you de-stress. Regular exercise, meditation, yoga, breathwork and getting a good night’s sleep are all helpful for supporting a healthy glow.
5. Choose a clean and nourishing skincare line. Nourish your skin every day by using skincare containing natural actives and avoiding toxic chemicals found in many skincare products. It’s never too early or late to start enhancing your skin. The Spa Dr.’s Daily Essentials is perfectly pH balanced and contains natural and organic ingredients to help you achieve clean radiant skin, regardless of your skin type.
My goal is to help you achieve and maintain glowing skin, natural beauty and the confidence that follows. Check your inbox over the next few days for more information from me on how to promote healthy skin from the inside out.
If you have any questions about your skin type or the ways you can holistically improve your skin, please feel free to book a free skincare consult call. I love helping women (and men too!) achieve naturally radiant skin and vibrant health.
To your glowing skin,
WHAT I RECOMMEND
Below are the 3 best products for HEALTHY Skin Types. Using these on a daily basis will support your Healthy Skin Type.
Daily Essentials 4-Step Skincare System
The Spa Dr.™ Daily Nutrients Packets
The Spa Dr.™ All-In-One Daily Shake
Medical Disclaimer: Information provided in this quiz and assessment is for informational purposes only. The information is a result of years of practice and experience by Trevor Cates, ND. However, this information is NOT intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional, or any information contained on or in any product.
Do not use the information provided in this assessment for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing medication or other treatment. Always speak with your physician or other healthcare professional before taking any medication or nutritional, herbal or homeopathic supplement, or using any treatment for a health problem. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read in this email.
Information provided in this assessment and the use of any related products or services by you does not create a doctor-patient relationship between you and Trevor Cates, ND. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.